GENERAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING ONLINE TICKET PURCHASES
1. These General Conditions (General Conditions for Online Ticket Sales) govern the online ticket sales on the website: PracticeMentors.us.
2. When purchasing a ticket via the Internet, a “contract” is deemed to exist between buyer/seller upon a successful ticket purchase/event registration transaction. An email confirming the completed transaction will be sent once the payment transaction is completed, but the email is simply a limited notification and in no way acts as a binding contract document; the completed payment transaction does that.
3. If the online payment is not completed for any reason, all attempted purchases will be deleted and no purchase or registration will be issued.
REFUNDS POLICY, REPLACEMENT, OR TRANSFER OF TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE
4. Once a ticket purchase is completed, all ticket sales are final.
5. A ticket may be transferred, one time, to another individual. All ticket transfer requests will be made via email to Kathleen Mills and shall include all of the following elements: current ticket owner’s name, prospective ticket owner’s name, prospective ticket owner’s email address, and ticket purchase ID#.
6. No ticket transfers will be accepted within the 48 hour time-frame prior to an event’s official start time.
7. The exchange of funds for transferred tickets is the sole responsibility of the ticket owner and prospective ticket buyer.
8. If a replacement ticket is needed, the buyer may simply print another one from the original pdf file downloaded from his order confirmation, or log into his PracticeMentors account (My Account) and utilize the download link in his Purchase History area.
9. Event will be held, rain or shine, and no rain checks will be issued.
DATA PROTECTION, PRIVACY, AND SECURITY
10. Personal data is collected, processed and used in accordance with the relevant Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and Stripe Services Agreement-United States.
11. We do not re-sell personal information collected during purchase transactions.
KEEPING AND ARCHIVING TICKETS BOUGHT ONLINE
12. An electronic record of all online purchases is maintained by PracticeMentors.
13. While every effort is made to maintain a 100% up-time regarding the PracticeMentors.us website, the very nature of the internet prohibits a guarantee of that type and, as such, should be anticipated by any reasonable mind.
14. Any additional questions relating to ticket sales not addressed in these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted via email to: [email protected].