- The “Do’s” When Testifying Before The Board
- How To Present Yourself Before The Licensing Board
- Review Milestones 4-6
- Opening Statement Format
- After Your 3-Minute Statement
- Reasonable Expectations For Legal Counsel During The Complaint Process
- Post-Hearing Follow-Up
- Understand The Limitations Of Your Malpractice Coverage
Making your case before The Board is far more important and detailed than simply showing up in your weekend clothes and winging it. Banking on mercy from The Board simply because you're, "a good person", is a fool's errand and you would be well advised to prepare properly for the event. That's what we'll study during this third, and final, hour of this series. Dig the well before you need the water!
Materials You Might Need:
Before you begin it might be a good idea to round up the following:
- something to write on, something to write with
- a yellow highlighter, and
- an ice-pack or two for the headache you're about to have.
- No downloads/worksheets for this course. Just watch, and take good notes!
|Module 1||Defending Your License | The Complaint Process-Level 1-Hour 3|
|Lesson 1||Defending Your License | The Complaint Process - Kathleen Mills|
|Module 2||Feedback Form and CEU Quiz|
|Lesson 1||Feedback Form-Defending Your License-Hour 3|