- How To Prepare For A Complaint
- What To Know About the Complaint Process At the Beginning
- Review Milestones 1 - 3 of The Complaint Process
- How To Organize Your Board Response
- The 9 Step Sequence For Composing Your Written Response
- Structuring Your Written Response
- Letter Submission Format
Despite your best efforts you received, "the letter". Now what? In Hour 2 of this series Kathleen will review what this scenario looks like, what form and substance your initial responses should consist of, and how to properly shape all of that to increase your odds of a favorable outcome.
Materials You Might Need:
Before you begin it might be a good idea to round up the following:
- Something to write on, something to write with
- a yellow highlighter, and
- a large pot of Brazil's finest.
- No downloads/worksheets for this course. Just watch, and take good notes!
|Module 1||Defending Your License | The Complaint Process-Level 1-Hour 2|
|Lesson 1||Defending Your License | The Complaint Process-Hour 2-Kathleen Mills|
|Module 2||Feedback Form and CEU Exam|
|Lesson 1||Feedback Form-Defending Your License | The Complaint Process-Hour 2|