- Dispel the 3 Myths About, "Why it won't happen to (me) you".
- Review the Current Complaint Timeline, Process, and Protocol.
- Outline the Correlation Between the Code Of Ethics & Complaint Sub-Chapters
- Useful Facts to Know About Your Licensing Board
- Board Disclaimers: Transaction of All Official Business
- The Current Trouble-Spots That Get Licensee’s in Trouble
- Review Top 4 Complaints
One of the most obvious ways to get out of trouble with The Board is to never put yourself in a bad situation in the first place. Sounds simple but if you don't know where the potholes are they're awfully hard to avoid. In this first hour, Kathleen will cover this topic and arm you with the information and tools you'll need to swerve the potholes.
Materials You Might Need:
Before you begin it might be a good idea to round up the following:
- something to write on, something to write with,
- a yellow highlighter, and
- your favorite, highly-caffeinated beverage.
- No downloads/worksheets for this course. Just follow along and take good notes!
|Module 1||Defending Your License | The Complaint Process-Level 1-Hour 1|
|Lesson 1||Defending Your License | The Complaint Process-Hour 1 - Kathleen Mills|
|Module 2||Feedback Form and CEU Quiz|
|Lesson 1||Feedback Form-Defending Your License-Hour 1|